Taste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands Canine Recipe
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Modern science proves that dogs share DNA with wolves. With Taste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands with Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food, you can satisfy your canine’s carnivorous cravings, while also providing him with the proper ingredients and nutrition he needs to thrive. This recipe is crafted with smoke-flavored, roasted and fresh meats, fish and fowl along with healthy grains to support his overall health and well-being. With this recipe, you can give your dog a taste of the wild!
- This roasted fowl dry dog food with ancient grains is crafted with real duck as the #1 ingredient, plus roasted quail and smoked-flavored turkey. It has a high-protein content (30%) to help support bones, joints and lean, strong muscles.
- Crafted with vitamins and minerals from real fruits, superfoods and ancient grains, omega fatty acids for skin and coat health and nutrients for the energy your furry friend needs thrive!
- Contains species-specific K9 Strain Proprietary Probiotics, along with antioxidants and prebiotics to help support healthy digestion, immune system health and overall health and wellness.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned brand that only uses quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources.
- A grain-inclusive recipe specially crafted for canine companions.
- Protein - 32.00%
- Fat - 18.00%
- Fiber - 3.00%
Click here to view Ancient Wetlands on Taste of the Wild's website to learn more