Natural Balance Green Pea & Salmon Cat
Designed with a limited number of premium protein and carbohydrate sources, L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Dry Cat Formula is an excellent choice when seeking alternative ingredients for your cat. This ultra premium grain-free cat food is designed to support healthy digestion and to maintain skin and coat health-all while providing complete, balanced nutrition for adult cats.
Excellent for Finding Alternative Ingredients
- Our L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets formulas can help you to systematically specify your cat's sources of protein and carbohydrates.
Made With High-Quality Salmon
- This premium protein source provides essential amino acids that help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat.
Grain-Free Energy Sources
- With complex carbohydrates and protein, green peas are a great choice for pet owners seeking alternatives to grains.
Supports Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat
- Balanced Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids help to maintain skin & coat health.
No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Your cat gets only the highest quality ingredients in our L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Dry Cat Formula.
Green Peas, Salmon Meal, Salmon, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Taurine, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min.): 30.0%
Crude Fat (min.): 12.0%
Crude Fiber (max.): 4.0%
Moisture (max.): 10.0%
Taurine (min.): 0.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.3%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.0%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient Profiles.
ME = 3,540 kcal/kg, 410 kcal/8 oz cup