Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Dog
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Nourish your small breed canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food! Formulated with novel proteins including venison, this grain-free recipe is made into small-size kibble just for your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help to support healthy digestion, while a blend of venison, lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in proteins and fat, this recipe provides balanced nutrition, the energy that active small dogs need and of course a taste of the wild they constantly crave!
- This pasture-raised venison small kibble for small breed dogs is crafted with real meat as the #1 ingredient and is high in protein (32%) to help support bones, joints and lean muscles.
- Crafted with vitamins and minerals from real fruits and superfoods, omega fatty acids for skin and coat health and nutrients for the energy your furry friend needs thrive!
- Contains species-specific K9 Strain Proprietary Probiotics, along with antioxidants and prebiotics to help support healthy digestion, immune system health and overall health and wellness.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned brand that only uses quality ingredients from trusted and sustainable local and global sources.
- A grain-free recipe specially crafted for canine companions.
- Protein - 32.00%
- Fat - 18.00%
- Fiber - 4.00%