No Bite Plus IGR Flea & Tick Mist
Pittsboro Pet Supply
- Dogs over 6 months of age
- Cats over 7 months of age
- Kills adult and preadult fleas
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks and lice
- Nylar® prevents the fleas from developing into egg laying adults
- Nylar® keeps working in areas exposed to the sun
- Aids in the control of flea bite dermatitis by killing fleas
- DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with a hand. Do not spray directly on mouth, nose, and eyes. Spray head, ears, and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face, and around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray from the neck to the tail, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to skin and on heavy-coated animals, direct spray against the natural lay of hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure the spray thoroughly wets ticks. Avoid contact with genitalia. Repeat as required, but not more often than once every 7 days.
- PUPPIES OVER 6 MONTHS, KITTENS OVER 7 MONTHS: Wrap the animal in a towel which has been sprayed lightly with this product. Leave eyes, nose, and mouth exposed. Put some spray on the finger and gently rub around eyes, nose, and mouth area. Keep the animal wrapped for 5 to 10 minutes. Fleas may then be removed from the coat by picking or combing. For best results all dogs and cats should be treated with a similar flea control product such as IGR No-Bite to prevent infestation. Do not spray directly on puppies or kittens. Avoid contact with genitalia. Repeat as required, but not more often than once every 14 days. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.