ProLabs Ear Mite Killer
Pittsboro Pet Supply
Ear Mite Killer With Aloe
Kills Ear Mites on Contact
Ear Mite Killer with Aloe kills on contact and effectively repels ear mites, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, lice, mange mites on exposed skin surfaces for 3-5 days. Recommended for horses, dogs, and cats over 12 weeks of age.
Ear Mite Killer Key Features
- Kills on contact
- Repels ear mites, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, lice and mange mites
- Fast, effective results
- Repels for 3-5 days
- For horses, dogs, and cats
- Not for animals under 12 weeks of age
Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Fo not apply more than one time per day. Apply sparingly around ears.
- Ear Mites: Clean ear to remove built-up wax and debris. Gently dry ear with cotton all or soft cloth and apply a thin film of lotion. The treatment may be applied daily for 7 to 10 days.
- Ticks: Make sure lotion covers ticks.
Horse and Foals:
- To control ticks, gnats, flies, mosquitoes and mange mites: Before application remove dirt or debris by flushing or washing with a mild shampoo. Allow to completely dry. Apply a light film to affected areas daily, massaging into the skin for 2 to 3 days, then apply every 3 to 5 days as needed. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritating skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.