Bayer Quad Dewormer Chewable Tablets
Pittsboro Pet Supply
- Bayer Quad Dewormer Chewable Tablets for Dogs is a broad-spectrum antihelminthic that removes the four most common types of parasitic worms in dogs, including tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis), hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala), roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina), and whipworms (Trichuris vulpisin). Bayer Quad Dewormer Chewable Tablets for Dogs contains an effective combination of praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel to quickly remove these types of parasites in dogs and puppies older than 3 weeks and weighing over 2 lbs. Each tablet is scored for easy dosing. The tasty beef flavor makes it easy to give to your dog.
- Broad-spectrum dewormer removes a wide array of parasitic worms in a single dose
- Available in dosages specifically for puppies and small dogs, medium dogs, and large dogs
- Tasty beef-flavored chewable tablets are scored for easy dosing
- Bayer Quad Dewormer Chewable Tablets for Dogs contains praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel to quickly, safely and effectively remove tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms with a single, chewable dose. The tasty beef flavor makes them easy to give your dog.