Advantix II Large Dog 21-55lbs.
Pittsboro Pet Supply
Help protect your pup from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs. This broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact with no painful biting required. It further kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation, and even kills lice while also repelling biting flies. The waterproof formula for puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 21 and 55 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.Key Benefits
- Broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 21-55 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours and kills pests on contact.
- Kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation; also kills lice and even repels biting flies.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WEIGHING 21-55 LBS. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rate, may occur after using ANY pesticide product on dogs. If signs persist, or become severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control